Header Ads

  • Breaking News

     Guruji Animated Image 

    guruji,guruji miracle,jai guruji,guruji miracles,guruji satsang,guruji satsang blessings,guruji blessings,miracles of guru,guruji bhajan,miracles of god,blessings always guruji,blessings of guruji,guruji shehad varsha,guru ji ka miracle,delhi guruji,dugri guruji,punjab guruji,chatarpur guruji,jalandhar guruji,guruji new satsang,guruji amritvarsha,guruji latest satsang,real voice of guru ji,rare guruji videos,guruji videos,guruji mandir,guruji',guruji ka mandir,live miracles,delhi vale guruji


    I Change and Become Guruji's Devotee

    I am a very religious person, there is no one above God for me. Yet I was initially skeptical going to Guruji. I found it difficult to believe that my educated parents had faith that they could go to a mandir, listen to spiritual songs, have langar and be healed! They had come home late one night, not keen to tell me where they had been. Only after repeated questioning, with some anger on my part, did they reveal that they had been to Guruji's Mandir at Chhatarpur- a Place my maternal uncle had told them about. I was shocked. My parents asked me to join them the next time, adding that they would never force me to go.

    so I went to the Bade Mandir. It was such a clean and beautiful place- but full of rich people decked in lavish clothes. Guruji must cater to the rich, I though, He is not a good or even close to one. I kept looking at the people but, in spite of myself, I liked that place. I didn't tell my parents what I felt but repeated the holy line: Guru manyo granth.

    Answers to my prayers

    I began going to Bade Mandir but was distracted at all times and had no trust in Guruji. During our initial visits to Guruji, I proposed a test: If Guruji gave us new Car, I told my father, we will come regularly to the Mandir. Within a week we were owners of a new car. I was shocked, but dismissed it as a coincidence.

    I am a travel and tourism student who was learning Spanish from a government institute. It was a diploma course that had to be cleared in one go. No re-examinations were allowed. I had to appear for the first-year travel and tourism paper a week before the Spanish exam and doubted that I would pass the language test. For the first time, I prayed repeatedly to Guruji to pass me but felt I would flunk. My result came- and I stood fourth in a class which had among its rolls bureaucrats and Army men.

    My faith in Guruji grew. I began going to Bade Mandir regularly and listening his shabads, I also heard Guruji's Satsangs, but thought that a miracle would never occur in my own life. Listening to his shabads and his teaching made me calmer and better human being. Now I have become more sensitive towards and my ego, my attitude is gone, I have found peace and meaning behind my life.


    Blessing Always Guruji 

    कोई टिप्पणी नहीं

    '; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad